10bet手机官网提供一份 无息付款计划. BSU payment plan assists students and their families cover each semester's tuition, 住房, meals and required student fees (aviation flight fee charges are not calculated in the plan and must be paid separately). The plan spreads payments over the course of the semester into four monthly payments. 该付款计划适用于秋季和春季学期.
The payment plan is an option students or their 授权用户 must select each semester. Payment plan amounts will be based on the actual semester's amount due (total charges minus financial aid). Any adjustment to charges or aid will also adjust remaining payments in the plan. Students and 授权用户s will be notified via email each time an adjustment is made.
Enrollment in the plan for fall semester begins mid-July; enrollment in the plan for spring semester begins mid-December. 每学期25美元.在注册时需要支付00英镑不可退还的注册费.
- View a list of charges and 金融援助 credits eligible for the plan on your online worksheet.
- Set up automatic installment payments using a credit card or electronic check or make monthly payments as they come due.
- Receive email notifications as your plan adjusts due to changes in your student account activity.
- 8月. 1
- 9月. 1
- 10月. 1
- 11月. 1
- 每月9 - 11月1日付款.
- 1月. 1
- 2月. 1
Students and Authorized Users can enroll easily into a 10bet手机官网 付款计划 through eBill.
- 登录到 eBill
- 点击“继续”查看预算工作表. The worksheet will include the health insurance charge until the 在线豁免 is completed and the account has been adjusted (this process could take up to five business days). To remove the health insurance charge from the student account, the student must complete the 在线豁免. 您可以通过填写首付款金额来减少未来的分期付款.
- 点击“显示付款计划”.在点击继续之前仔细查看预算工作表. At this point you will be asked if you would like to set up automatic payments for the dates shown or you can make monthly payments as they come due.
- 你必须付这25美元.00报名费(不可退还). 在注册时，您可以添加首付.
- 最后一步:审核并打印付款计划协议表格. 勾选“我同意”框，然后继续.
Financial aid grants and student loans offered will be deducted from the eligible charges at the time of enrollment.
请注意: 学生账户对账单上有两种学分, 备忘信用证(预期)和授权信用证(实际). Memo credits temporarily reduce the student account balance due and represent funds expected, 但尚未收到. Authorized credits represent funds that will be credited as actual payments to the account once the disbursement date has been reached.
Memo credits may not be able to transition into authorized credits for various reasons. 例如, a student may not have completed the loan entrance counseling or signed the promissory note. These must be complete before the student is entitled to a loan disbursement. The student is ultimately responsible for ensuring that all memo credits are disbursed to their account.
All unpaid memo credits will be removed as an anticipated credit from the student account by early 10月ober for the fall semester and early 2月ruary for the spring semester
您可以使用信用卡*或电子支票在网上付款 eBill. 付款也可邮寄至:
Any payments made by electronic check (ACH) which are returned for insufficient funds or incorrect banking information will be subject to a $25.00英镑的费用将记入学生账户. A registration and transcript hold will be placed on the student account as well. Failure to resolve outstanding balances and/or failure to replace a returned check will jeopardize future enrollments.
住宿，膳食计划选择或增减课程的任何变化. 符合条件的费用如有变动，每晚重新计算. These changes will automatically increase or decrease the remaining installments. 其他改变的例子是放弃健康保险. (最好在你加入付款计划之前放弃, otherwise the charge will be included on your worksheet and will not decrease the remaining installments until the waiver is processed (which could take up to five business days.) Also, if you apply for a parking decal after you enroll, your installments would increase.
请注意: We have set a limit of seven days before the payment due date that recalculation will not adjust that current installment, 但会调整剩余的分期付款.